Friday, February 11, 2011

Christmas Card Outtakes (12/4/10 - 12/12/10)

For those of you who ask me if Lily ever takes a bad picture- here’s your answer.

As you recall from a previous post, it all started with Santa. I dreamed of a cute picture of her sitting in his lap smiling her adorable smile. I got this:

It would be immensely helpful if she would stay still for more than 1 second:



And from the back of her head collection:


Not the back of her head but not much better:


My personal favorite- the funny faces medley:








Okay, markedly better but still not Christmas card material:



After attempting to take pictures in front of our tree, at Bronner’s, at the Dixboro General Store, and at my parents’ house, my final great idea was to get shots of Lily having fun sledding. What a disaster. I hoped that perhaps the crying looked like laughing. Nope:

It only seemed appropriate that our first and last attempts were the most tear-filled. After sorting through 114 photos, I narrowed it down to 2 finalists. This is the runner up:
You will see the winner on my next post.

No comments: