Monday, January 24, 2011

Singing, Counting, and the Alphabet (11/4/10)

Lily loves the episode of Jack’s Big Music Show where Mel the dog gets hit in the head with a drum and thinks he’s a cat. This is part of a song from that episode that Lily loves to sing with me.

I wanted to demonstrate Lily’s counting skills but she really wanted to jump ahead to her favorite numbers, 9 and 10, and sort of whispered the rest of the numbers.

In this video, I missed the beginning of her counting then she sort of trailed off but you get the idea.

Here is Lily reciting the alphabet. She only went as high as PPPPP and wouldn’t take the stuffed dog out of her mouth but, again, you get the idea. I also tried to get her to count again but she was more interested in playing. Oh well, I tried.

No comments: