Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bio of a 14 Month Old (5/1/10)



Name: Lilia Christine but everyone calls me Lily
Age: 14 months today
Gender: female, but daddy calls me a tomboy because I like trucks and dinosaurs
Nicknames: Boo Boo, Bug, Boo Boo Bug, Lilybean, Baby Bear, and Schmoo
Favorite meal: chicken tenders and fries
Favorite snack: goldfish crackers
Favorite beverage: water (I’m easy to please)
Favorite item of clothing: I prefer to be naked but I guess if I had to choose, I would pick my frog footy pajamas
Favorite toy: it's a tie between my princess ride-on car and my bouncy bee
Favorite TV shows: My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Jack's Big Music Show, Blue's Clues, and Yo Gabba Gabba (although mommy and daddy say it's freaky)
Favorite animal: bees
Favorite pastime: bird watching
Favorite sport: wrestling with my cat, Amber
Favorite music: Tom Petty and upbeat dance music with a good rhythm - I like to bounce my body, swing my arms, and flick my wrists to the beat
Favorite place to be: outside! I like to be on my swing, on the slide, in my Cozy Coupe, or just running around the yard picking flowers and dandelions
Can’t live without items: my binkie and my blankie
Little known fact about me: I may become a lefty because I prefer to do things with my left hand

No comments: