Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lily's Fourth Week of Life (3/23/09 - 3/29/09)

I can't believe that Lily is already a month old! She is tracking us with her eyes, smiling, cooing, and doing a little of what sounds like giggling with her smiles. She is so adorable. Thank God, because she is also having long screaming fits with gas that keep us up for hours at night pacing her around the house. The cuteness goes a long way in helping us forget the hard times. I feel so bad when she is all tensed up in pain with gas. It makes me want to cry too. I thought that gas problems improved as babies get older but I swear that hers are getting worse. Poor baby.

On Monday, my Aunt Gloria (who is also my godmother) came over for the day with my mom to help. Here are some pictures from that day.

looking cute in her ladybug outfit:

Gloria, Lily, and I:

snoozing on Gloria:


hanging with big sister Rachel:


playing on the floor:


The rest of the week was apparently not very pictureworthy. I find that hard to believe since I think every little thing she does is cute but apparently we didn't take any more pictures of her until the weekend.
On Saturday, we had Lily's professional 1 month pictures taken. They were all so cute that I spent way too much money and purchased way too many pictures. I couldn't help myself! I will post some of the professional pictures next.
On Sunday, Paul's sister, Debbie, and her daughter, Sophia, came over. This was the first time that we got to meet 4 month old Sophia. She is so cute. She looks so huge compared to Lily!

Debbie and Sophia:

Debbie and Lily:

Cousins Lily and Sophia hanging out together:




Later Sunday afternoon, we went to Davison for dinner at my parents' house. We visited with them, Grandma, Lee, Robin, Ashlee, and Jeremy and let them pick out pictures of Lily to keep. This was Lily's first big car trip and first trip to Grandma and Papi's house.
Lily with Great-Grandma Marion:

No comments: