Monday, July 12, 2010

Lily Among the Lilies (6/20/10)

My grandmother has absolutely gorgeous gardens. Her favorite flowers are lilies so her yard is quite a showpiece this time of year. About half of her Asiatic lilies were in bloom when we were in town for Father's Day so we took the opportunity to get some pictures of Lily with her lilies.

Playing along a garden path:


So cute:


Bye-bye:


Deep in thought with a wood chip:

Lily found my grandmother's pink flamingos quite delightful and really wanted to figure out how to ride them:


Back to playing along the path. She was really interested in the varying surfaces of the pavers and lava rocks beneath her feet so it was hard to get her to look up for pictures:


Suddenly, she noticed the cool flowers:

Did you guys see these?:



Maybe they smell good:

I played around a bit with two of my favorite pictures in Picasa. I still have no idea how to use my Photoshop:

No comments: