Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Portraits and More (3/21/10)

Here are Lily's Easter portraits:




As I said before, they only had milliseconds to take her picture because she kept running off. Here she is laughing then running away. The second picture looks like most that I try to take of her at home. I always have to use the 'sports' mode on my camera or she is a blur:


Lily brought Chuck to her photo shoot. (These are the raw pictures, the print version of this was cropped better):

Happily running away again:

I love this photo:

I got this gorgeous dress for $3 at a Mom 2 Mom sale:
I love her toothy grin:
So cute:



I wanted a few more 1st birthday pictures so I put her in her birthday party dress. She kept pushing this block all over the place:


Our obligatory chair pictures. I will do a separate post of comparison pictures of her in the chair:



I really like these flower pictures:

Hands down, my favorite:
The flower headband she is wearing was wrapped around one of her birthday presents:

No comments: