Monday, October 4, 2010

Lily is 18 Months Old (9/1/10)

I can't believe that my baby girl is 18 months old today! It seems like only yesterday she was a helpless little bundle in my arms. She is turning into her own little person now and every day is full of new communications and discoveries. It has been the best year and a half of my life, for sure. We took Lily to Red Robin, her favorite restaurant, to celebrate the milestone.

Lily playing with her Wheel Pals while waiting for our food to arrive:

Coloring her menu (note that she still prefers to write with her left hand):

Yay, a balloon:

Lily wanted daddy to help her share her milk with Pooh:

A big hug for her favorite bear:

Putting a fry back into her basket:

Then eating it in an unconventional manner:
My silly girl discovered that the basket also doubled as a great hat:

No comments: