Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lily's Second Week of Life (3/9/09 - 3/15/09)

Lily's second week was full of love, lack of sleep, and amazement that I created such a wonderful little creature. This was Paul's second (and last) week home with us. Lily and I will certainly miss his help when he goes back. I get to stay home for 8 weeks total. Luckily, my mom has been coming to help a few days a week and will continue next week when I am on my own. I am so tired but am loving being a mom.
Here are a few pictures from the week.

sleeping baby:

Lily with Grandma Chris:

sleeping on Mommy:

with her welcome sign:

Lily in her bouncer:

sleeping on Mommy again:

going on our first major outing to WalMart in her sling:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you look great! and so happy!!!!! Lily is such a sweetie. I love all the pics. Aren't moms the best, well, all the time, but especially when they are grandma's!?!?!?!?! Keep those pictures coming...love it!