Friday, May 4, 2007

Onto cycle 11

Well, the Clomid didn't work for us this cycle. I was so sure it would. I am disappointed beyond words. I had a negative pregnancy test when I was 2 days late and was going to try again when I was 5 days late but the answer came on day 4. I took another test anyway but, of course, it was negative. Poor overly positive Paul, he was so sure that this was it too. He even had a dream that I was pregnant. I have to hand it to him, he bounces right back with, "better luck next month, the trying is the funnest part." I, on the other hand, have been moping all day.

I wanted to give my mom the best mother's day present- grandmotherhood. I haven't even told my parents that we are trying because I wanted it to be a complete surprise when we got pregnant. I know they can't wait for me to have kids. But now with our apparent problems and the failure of the first round of medication, I think I need to tell them what's going on. Not only so that they aren't out of the loop but also for their support. I am really worried now that the Clomid may not do the trick. I need my mommy.

No comments: